Thursday, September 2, 2010

Playing catch up....

In May of 2009 Jason and I decided we were ready to start a family of our own and on November 13th we found out I was pregnant!  Although cautious we were super excited, after only 6 short months of trying we had received the biggest blessing of our lives....or should I say "blessings"!
On December 2nd (at 6 wks and 5 days) we found out we were expecting TWINS!
On February 11th (at 17 wks) we found out we were going to be welcoming two healthy baby BOYS into our family and at 20 wks we found out they are identical!
BOYS!











On July 1st, 2010 at 5:19 pm we welcomed Elijah Robert into this world weighing 6 Ibs 5 oz and a short 6 minutes later at 5:24 pm we welcomed Ethan Joshua weighing 5 Ibs 15 oz.  God is amazing!  Not only did he bless me with a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery of our children but he also gave us two of the sweetest and most beautiful babies on the planet. Jason and I love our sons more than life itself and look forward to sharing the rest of our lives with them.  To say we are blessed is an understatement.  What I did to deserve such an amazing and beautiful family I will never know but I thank God every day for giving them to me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment