Friday, September 3, 2010

Bath Time

Everything I have ever read says to do baths at night...we tried it...it didnt work.  As bath time approached I would find myself feeling stressed, rushed and completely unorganized, not sure why, but thats how it went.  We all HATED bath time!  So I started doing them during the day and I can safely speak for all three of us when I say WE LOVE BATH TIME!  I try to do them between 10-11 a.m., I usually give them half of a bottle before and the other half after, then they go down for a nap.
I plan to eventually do baths at night but for now this is what works for us!

The boys love having their hair washed and they dont even mind when I scrub in between their little chunky fat rolls...which by the way is absolutely necessary.  It's crazy the amount of "gunk" that gets trapped in there!

It wont be long before they move to the big tub!

Ethan

Elijah

No comments:

Post a Comment